Legal advice, as well as intervention and representation in court and administrative proceedings, when necessary, with wide and extensive experience in the next fields:
Corporate and commercial law
- Advice on strategy and picking the best legal form for entities so as to optimise the launching and development of businesses.
- Setting up of companies and businesses of all kinds.
- Advice on corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions.
- Consultancy in preparing, commissioning and drafting notarial deeds or other public documentation.
- Advice on preparing and drafting private and/or commercial documents, such as letters, reports, opinions, as well as commercial and civil contracts.
- Advice on the liability of directors, partners and officers.
- Advice on dissolving and winding up companies.
- Bad debt recovery.
Construction Law, real estate and urban planning law
- Preparation and review of contracts, defence and claim for contractual and non- contractual liability.
- Zoning licences and contracts.
- Preparing and processing urban management instruments (rezoning, compensation, etc.).
- Advice on forcible expropriation procedures.
- Advice regarding proceedings to safeguard lawful status in urban development, closure orders and sanctions.
- Advice on sales of all kinds of real estate.
- Advice on formalising and managing leases.
- Legal representation in buying a property in Spain.
Civil law, the family and inheritance
- Obligations and contracts.
- Contractual and non-contractual civil liability and damages in general.
- Mutually agreed or contested divorces: alimony, child support, use of the family home.
- Consequences with respect to offspring who are minors: joint or single parent custody and visiting arrangements.
- Prenuptial or marital agreements.
- Liquidation of joint legal ownership by married couples.
- Advice on drafting last will and testaments.
- Formalisation of inheritances and successions, and formal processing to full conclusion of procedure.
- Distribution of estates, even in cases of intestacy.
- Mediation and, if necessary, representation in or out of court in litigation regarding succession.
- Advice and representation in crisis situations, at the pre-bankruptcy or bankruptcy stage, for legal entities or private individuals, including the study and advice of their possible liability.
- Advice, preparation and negotiation of out-of-court settlements with creditors and debtors.
- Advice, preparation and negotiation of restructuring and debt refinancing agreements.
- Advice and representation at all phases of the bankruptcy proceedings –including the pre-bankruptcy stage-, filing for voluntary bankruptcy or involuntary bankruptcy, notifying sums owed, incidental claims, creditors agreement, winding up, exoneration of debts and liabilities, etc.; comprehensive follow-up of the proceedings until its termination.
- Advice on the issues prior to the creation of the franchise business.
- Formal procedures required to enter the franchisor on the Franchisors’ Register.
- Preparing and drafting the franchise agreement.
- Advising the franchisee/franchisor on the key aspects in protecting their business.
- Advising both the franchisor and franchisees on any aspect concerning the franchise.
- Protecting the interests of the franchisee and the franchisor in relation to potential disputes, both in and out of court.
Tax aspects of the franchise business.